A5 – Vintage Tan
An Something old, something new… Although replaced by more modern “limb and leaf” camo patterns, old school bubble camo does an admiral job of breaking up a hunter’s outline and concealing them from the eye of game birds.
If hydrodipping technology was available during the heyday of the revered Auto-5, maybe you would have seen a shotgun similar to the one on this page — but this limited edition creation is as close as we can get to mating a classic camo with a classic shotgun. However, this retro camo, combined with the “old school” humpbacked design and modern technology of the Browning A5, make for a potent, ultra-reliable shotgun for the pursuit of ducks and geese.
- Composite stock with close radius pistol grip, textured gripping surfaces and is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- 1/4″ and 1/2″ stock spacers included for length of pull adjustment
- Retro Vintage Tan camo
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays/turkey
There are no reviews yet.