A5 Wicked Wing – Mossy Oak Original Bottomland
Bad to the bone. With the A5 Wicked Wing, waterfowlers can choose an autoloader with custom touches that really make it stand out — in a good way. The A5 Wicked Wing features a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel. The oversize bolt release makes it easier to manipulate with gloves. A fully chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance.
Building on The Legend. The original Browning Auto-5 is considered to be nothing less than a legend in the hunting and shooting sports. Though the new A5 shares only the name and humpback receiver profile with John M. Browning’s original autoloader, these new guns build on the legacy of reliability and performance earned by their namesake.
The humpback works. The humpback-shaped receiver of the new Browning A5 may bring back fond memories, but make no mistake, this isn’t your Grandpa’s shotgun. With the all new Kinematic Drive System, the A5 is simply the most reliable, fastest cycling, best balanced and softest shooting recoil-operated autoloader on the planet. We are so confident in the A5, we are standing behind it with a 100,000 round or five-year guarantee that this shotgun will work, come hell or high water. But don’t just take our word for it, get your hands on the unstoppable A5 today.
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on receiver, and Burnt Bronze finish on barrel
- Mossy Oak Original Bottomland camo finish
- Fully chrome-plated bore for corrosion resistance
- Composite stock with close radius pistol grip and textured gripping surfaces
- Shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast, and drop
- 1/4″ and 1/2″ stock spacers included for length of pull adjustment
- Three extended Invector-DS Goose Band choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Briley® oversize bolt release button
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead sight
There are no reviews yet.