Buck Mark Lite UFX
Light, fast, and accurate. The Lite series of Buck Mark pistol aren’t just a standard model skeletonized to shed a few ounces. They are built around a thin steel barrel which is wrapped in a high strength, lightweight, aluminum alloy sleeve, which provide accuracy enhancing rigidity and heat dissipation. Front and center on top of the barrel is a machined Buckmark logo.
What does UFX stand for? Ultragrip FX – an overmolded polymer grip, with subtle finger groove that guide, rather than force, you hand into the best firing grip. These grips are ambidextrous and provide a positive gripping surface.
1913 Picatinny rail. The industry standard for attaching accessories to your firearm, this under barrel rail is perfect for attaching a tactical light or aiming laser.
High visibility adjustable sights. With a Pro-Target adjustable rear sight and a TRUGLO/Marble Arms fiber-optic front sight, you’ll be able to adjust the zero to your preferred shooting distance, as well as being able to quickly acquire a sight picture and fire accurately in adverse lighting conditions.
- Receiver — Alloy • Matte blued finish
- Barrel — Steel with alloy sleeve • 5-1/2″ length • Matte black finish • Machined Buck Mark
- Action — Blowback • Single-action trigger
- Grips —GRIPS Ultragrip FX ambidextrous
- Features — Pro-Target adjustable rear sight • TRUGLO®/Marble Arms® fiber-optic front sight • Picatinny rail to mount a light or laser
Restricted in California and Massachusetts