Citori 725 Sporting with Adjustable Comb
Balance, form, excellence. The new Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning’s legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a Low-Profile receiver. The new 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and unders with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design.
One with the gun. With a 725, you get the “one with the gun” feeling you want, with the long lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under. And the features don’t stop there. The 725 showcases an all-new Mechanical Trigger (FireLite) that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. And the new Invector-DS choke system moves to a new level of performance. Experience the benefits these improvements can do for your shooting with a new Citori 725.
- Adjustable comb makes it easy to dial-in bead alignment
- Gloss oil finish Grade III/IV walnut stock with close radius grip and palm swell
- Low-post floating rib
- Gold enhanced engraving
- Ported barrels
- Triple Trigger System with three trigger shoes
- Inflex recoil pad
- HiViz® Pro Comp sight and ivory mid-bead
- Five extended choke tubes
- POI: 50/50
- Ideal for sporting clays/skeet
There are no reviews yet.