Citori CXS White
Crossover perfection. The CXS specializes in great handling, target acquisition and consistency for sporting/skeet shooters who also want to take their shotgun hunting. Dimensioned for consistent shooting on the range, its 50/50 POI lets you move from sport shooting to upland hunting perfectly. It has all the best sporting features like Invector-Plus Midas grade tubes, the triple trigger system and a mid-bead. The flat, floating rib is made to keep you on target, even under the heat of heavy shooting. This is an over and under that can cross over and compete in both the hunting and target worlds.
- Versatile 50/50 point of impact, suitable for sporting clays, skeet and field
- Gloss finish, Grade II American walnut stock with Inflex recoil pad
- Steel receiver with silver nitride finish and Citori CXS logo on sides
- Wide floating rib with ivory bead sight and mid-bead
- Available in 12 and 20 gauge, 3” chamber; Chromed chamber
- Includes three extended Midas Grade choke tubes (F,M,IC)
- Triple Trigger System with one trigger supplied
There are no reviews yet.