A crossover breakthrough. Even though you might shoot just a little trap, break a few sporting clays, and chase pheasants in the fall, a safe full of over and under shotguns in more fantasy than reality. Rejoice. Your never-ending quest to find the one gun designed to perform in multiple disciplines in over. Cynergy CX models combine a 60/40 point of impact (POI) with a light nimble feel to please the most demanding shooters, both on the range and in the field.
Cynergy style and performance in a perfect package. The Cynergy made a technological breakthrough with its MonoLock Hinge, making it possible to create an over-under shotgun with an ultra-low profile receiver. The design allows you and the gun to integrate and point as one – technology and biology working in tandem to become a formidable force on the range destroying clays, or in the field taking birds.
- Receiver – Steel ultra-low profile receiver with MonoLock Hinge, durable silver nitride finish.
- Barrel – 60/40 POI, lightweight profile, ventilated top and side ribs, satin blued finish.
- Action – Mechanical Reverse Striker Ignition System offers a crisp break with minimal overtravel. Impact Ejectors for quick clearance of fired hulls. Top-tang barrel selector/safety.
- Stock – Grade I walnut with satin finish and a comfortable and extremely effective Inflex recoil pad.
- Special Features:
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, for reduced shot deformation and more dense/consistent patterns.
- Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes
- Three Position Trigger with one trigger shoe
- 1/4″ stock spacer to adjust the length of pull
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights